SharePoint Online - Level 100
As the University continues its transition from Box to Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint, Northwestern students, faculty, and staff are invited to attend this live training webinar led by the Microsoft Store Team featuring an introduction to SharePoint.
What you will learn:
- Successfully navigate SharePoint Online Communication and Team Sites
- Understand Microsoft 365 groups
- Work with SharePoint Online document libraries
- Share files and folders with users outside of a group
- Utilize shared resources in team sites, including lists, plans, and notebooks