SharePoint Online - Level 200
As the University begins the transition from Box to Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint, Northwestern students, faculty, and staff are invited to attend this live training webinar led by the Microsoft Store Team featuring SharePoint.
This course expands on more advanced features of SharePoint Online, focused on Site Ownership and Architecture. Attendees of this course can expect to learn about sharing and permissions, workflow management, content types, and various site architecture components for building effective team sites.
You will learn how to:
- Understand SharePoint Online team sites, communication sites, and hub sites
- Plan a successful site by understanding functionality and best practices
- Customize the look of a SharePoint site
- Build a site and utilize web parts
- Set approvals for documents
- Analyze usage data for a site