Posted February 1, 2017 by Jordan Clark
As part of our new TEACHxperts speaker series, Ray Schroeder will be speaking in two sessions on February 7 about different active learning strategies and how to apply these ideas to your teaching.
Schroeder is Associate Vice Chancellor for Online Learning at at the University of Illinois at Springfield (UIS), Director of the UPCEA Center for Online Leadership, Professor Emeritus at UIS, and co-author of Leading the e-Learning Transformation of Higher Education (2014).
He is a master producer and curator of content related to teaching and learning with technology. Before he visits campus, you may want to check out these top five posts from his daily blogs:
- What Effective Blended Learning Looks Like
- 5 Online Learning Trends To Look Out For In 2017 — From Artificial Intelligence To Augmented Reality
- Preparing Graduates for Future Knowledge Practices
- 20 of the Best Teaching and Learning Apps
- Moving Beyond the Tired Classroom Laptop Debate
You may also want to take a look at these five great presentations:
- Future of Online Learning
- Emerging Technology in Online Learning
- Beginning Online Teaching
- Social Constructivism Online Learning