Clip making is now DIY. The time has come to say goodbye to mediated requests & wait times, and hello to the control, flexibility & immediacy of this now self-service process.
The AV Repository’s new Playlists feature puts you in control of making your own audio and video clips from NU Library media assets. Come join us to learn how to create and manage your clips and make them accessible for secure Course Reserves use in your Canvas modules.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- request access to the Library’s audio and video assets via the Course Reserves tabs of your Canvas Course sites
- activate your Library Media modules in Canvas
- select start and stop points of longer audio/video assets and put them together as playlists
- embed playlists in Canvas text boxes
You will also learn:
- what AV Course Reserves access via Canvas means
- how the AV Repository talks to Canvas
- the difference between embedding playlists versus single resources on Canvas
- how students will interact with the clips/playlists that you make
Light refreshments provided.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- NUL Access Services (Course Reserves, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NUL Repository & Digital Curation
- Faculty Support Services (Canvas, Northwestern IT)
- MAD Studio (WCAS)